Women Health care, Healthy living is living well despite your inescapable illnesses and diseases. Whereas total wellness means the balance and integration of the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, occupational, environmental, and social aspects of the human condition. One needs to know about the leading causes of morbidity and death and if one is at risk. By taking appropriate steps you can make a difference in your health
A. Today’s approach towards woman health :
- Symptoms in women are well known and treated effectively.
- More reliable testing (gender specific) methods are available.
- Screenings and prevention are extremely important.
- Easier and more supportive environment is available.
- Screenings for cervical cancer has resulted in a 40% decline in the incidence and death from the disease. Breast cancer has declined tremendously.
B) Today’s lifestyle and its impact on woman’s health :
- Obesity and endocrine symptoms – irregular menstruation ,heavy cycles, premenstrual spotting, dysmenorrhea
- Poly-cystic ovaries (irregular delayed menstruation, anovulatory cycles)
- Precancerous lesions in female reproductive organs- uterus, ovaries, cervix, Breast
- Heart disease and stroke
- Incontinence of urine
- Amenorrhea (absent menstrual periods)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual periods)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods); a common indication for hysterectomy
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- 1Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix and uterus (including fungal)
Female reproductive organs are hormonally active structures. Apart from its reproductive functions any disturbance in structure or function affects the equilibrium of body.
Acme Fertility provide a full range of gynecologist & IVF services.