CSIR-NBRI Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
Another remarkable product Marc URO-5 is best for removing kidney/bladder/urinary tract stones. It is developed by CSIR-NBRI scientists with Marc Lab. It is clinically approved for treating Urolithiasis, Nephrolithiasis, and Post-Lithotripsy. Marc URO-5 is formulated on Pashanbheda, Daruharidra, Amrita, Bhuiamla, and Goksharu. Due to purely make of ayurvedic herbs, it has no side effects.
Benefits of Marc Uro-5:
They are used herbs to make Marc URO-5. Ayurveda explores Nature’s profits. Therefore, you will get herbal benefits from this product. It has been developed by CSIR-NBRI and Marc Lab. We are recognized for authenticity. So, we always release medicines in the market after clinical approval. From the great scientists of CSIR and NBRI, the formula is developed. Therefore, it is scientifically tested.
Side Effects:No side effects.
Marc URO-5 is specially made for disintegrating stones developed in the kidney and bladder or urinary tract. It eases the urine flow to remove the particles of stones outside the body. After Lithotripsy, a shock wave method to treat kidney stones, slower recovery is the main drawback. Marc URO-5 helps in faster recovery of the body. It can crush kidney stones, bladder stones, and other urinary tract stones. Therefore, it is applicable in the following conditions: Urolithiasis Nephrolithiasis Post-Lithotripsy
Composition:Each 500 mg tablet of URO-5 contains Pashanbheda (rhizome), Amrita (stem), Daruharidra (root), Bhuiamla (whole plant), Goksharu (fruit).
1. Pashanbheda (Bergenia ligulata) is largely known for curing urinary calculi. It is found in the Himalayas. In URO-5, basically, the rhizome part of this herb is used. The rhizome part contains Tannic acid, antioxidant Flavonoids, Lactone, gallic acid, and Benzenoids. Its antioxidant decreases the effect of free radicals. Lactone is widely known for diuretic function. Therefore, Pashanbheda is useful for removing out urinary stones and preventing reoccurrence of the same.
2. Amrita herb is also called Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). It is a wide source of Alkaloids, Terpenoids, Steroids, and Lignans. URO-5 tablet uses the stem part of Amirta. As we know Giloy is a natural fever killer and can cure chronic fever. Amrita herb also contains diuretic properties. Therefore, it becomes important in the treatment of Urolithiasis, Nephrolithiasis, and Post-Lithotripsy conditions.
3. Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) is known for the treatments of jaundice, leprosy, fever, and rheumatism. They used the root part of Daruharidra in Uro-5, which is good for healing wounds. It is also able to reduce blood cholesterol and sugar levels. The anti-psoriatic, diuretic, and anti-inflammatory properties of Daruharidra make it an important ingredient.
4. Bhuiamla (Phyllanthus niruri) is another key ingredient of URO-5 to give a significant effect on kidney stones and urogenital diseases. That is why it is also known as a stonebreaker. In this tablet, the extract of the whole Bhuiamla plant is used. This plant is rich in saponins, alkaloids, flavonoids, and tannins. This herb also possesses anti-helminthic, laxative, diuretic, and anit-viral activities. In the body, Bhuiamla also stops the formation of stones in the urinary tract.
5. Goksharu (Tribulus terrestris) is a natural medicine for urinary calculi, dysuria, constipation, and many other diseases. In the URO-5 tablet, the extract of Goksharu fruit is used. It has anti-lithiasis properties, which makes Goksahru effective against urinary calculi. It also relieves the body from painful urination because it has diuretic properties.
1. Complete the course without skipping any dose. 2. Discontinue URO-5 if you find any difficulty after having consumption. 3. It is safe to eat URO-5 tablet prior to or after the meal. 4. No side effects of Marc URO-5. 5. For prescription, you can consult the doctor.
Driving Safe: The driving ability of a person does not change due to Marc URO-5.
Kidney Safe Physician consultation This ayurvedic medicine Marc URO-5 is made for treating kidney stones. But in other problems than the indications, doctor consultancy should be needed.
Liver Consult to Physician Physician’s consultation is required to use Marc URO-5 if the patient has problems in the liver.